0 votes
How can I pay for a divorce with no money?

1 Answer

+1 vote
How to File for Divorce With No Money Obtain the necessary petition that opens a divorce case by going down to your local courthouse and requesting a blank form. Complete the divorce petition, giving the required information. Fill in the fee-waiver petition, which will claim that you do not have the resources to pay the filing fee for the divorce petition.